1st Time Homebuyer Mortgage Loans
Community Ventures Corporation works with many first-time homebuyers who:
1. Cannot qualify for home loans from traditional lenders.
2. Need down payment assistance.
3. Need help getting the best rate.
Our mortgage financing division works with every buyer to help them qualify for affordable loans, even if they have limited or poor credit history.
Our in-house financing program can provide down payment assistance for buyers that need a little extra help to close traditional home loans.
We work with a network of traditional and non-traditional lenders to ensure that our clients are not subjected to sub-prime rates or forced into bad loans.
Online Mortgage Application
Are you ready to start the Mortgage Process? Click on the link below and you can begin your Mortgage application online.
For English, click the link below.
For Spanish, click the link below.
Top three reasons to attend a Budget and Credit class (Financial Fitness):
1. The class and first credit report pull is free.*
2. Our counselors will teach you how to fix damaged credit.
3. CVC can continue helping you and get you into your own home faster than anyone else!
Classes are held monthly. For your class schedule, call 859-231-0054 or toll free at 800-299-0261. Classes are held in our Lexington Headquarters office.
* Additional credit reports cost $13.50 for one person or $26.25 for a joint inquiry per pull and is paid by the customer.
Loan funds may be available to help home buyers of low-to-moderate incomes construct new homes and rehab existing homes in rural Kentucky counties including Adair, Anderson, Boone, Bourbon, Boyle, Casey, Campbell, Estill, Franklin, Gallatin, Garrard, Green, Hart, Harrison, Jessamine, Kenton, Larue, Lincoln, Marion, Mercer, Nicholas, Pendleton, Scott, Taylor, and Woodford.
- NeighborWorks America
- USDA Rural Housing Development
- U.S. Department of Treasury
- Community Development Financial Institutions
- Kentucky Housing Corporation